On your wedding day, you want everything to be its best, including you. Allow us to be your Wedding Day Concierge. Our sole purpose on your wedding day is to attend to your needs. Let your wedding vendors focus on orchestrating your dreams, let us cater to you. We’re your calming voice. Your reassurance. Your helpful concierge to help you get prepped and ready with as little stress as possible.
So, how does this work, you ask? We arrive when YOU do at your venue. We will be on hand during the getting ready process making sure everyone feels pampered and peaceful. Consider us your personal assistant. While your wedding professionals are creating your dream day, ensuring that everyone is in their place, we stay focused on YOU.
Need a safety pin? Breath mint? Fashion tape? We’ve got you covered. Feeling parched? We’ll take care of that too. Need someone to hold your hand, calm your nerves and send you down the aisle with your veil perfectly placed, and you train laid out in all its glory? Yep, that’s what we do.
Oh! And the ever important emergency kit that you read about online? We bring that too!
- Duct tape (can be used for lots of emergencies – even for shortening trousers)
- Manicure supplies to include clippers and emery boards
- Sand paper to scuff the shoes on the bottom to ensure no slipping
- Water, to keep you from getting dehydrated
First aid items
Spot remover sticks
Tissues for tears and sneezes
We also have on hand gender specific items:
- Shaving cream and disposable razors
- Toothpaste and disposable toothbrushes
- Black socks, bow ties, black shirt studs, and cuff links
- Personal feminine hygiene products
- Makeup remover pads
Prior to the photos:
- We will pin on all the boutonnieres to be sure they are straight with no pins showing- the ideal for photographs!
- We will instruct the ladies how to hold their bouquets, to maximize their beauty in photos.
- We will pin or place any provided corsages.
- We will be on hand throughout the photo session, with water, tissue and emergency items handy.
When the photos are over, and you are ready for the start of the ceremony, we will be sure everyone gets a quick refresh and looks their best for the ceremony.
You’re minutes from walking down the aisle. What next?
If there is no wedding coordinator, we will get everyone lined up in the predetermined order at the back of the aisle and get the procession underway when the officiant and musicians provide the cue.
At the end of the ceremony, we will also offer a quick refresh to those who need it. If the dress needs bustling, we will assist.
When everyone is off to the reception, we will tidy up the dressing rooms, remove the garbage and depart. This way the bridal party doesn’t have to do it much later during the reception.
Basic Concierge Fees
Up to 10 hours on the wedding day = $500
Additional hours on the wedding day = $50 per hour after 10 hours
Attend rehearsal and assist = $100
Bridesmaids Teas and Luncheons
Personal Assistant Before the Wedding
- Design and assemble favors and / or welcome gifts
- Locating hard to find items and collectibles for gifts
- Coordinate a spa day for the Bride and brides maids prior to the wedding. (Must have at least 4 weeks notice to schedule).
Personal Assistant After the Wedding
- Dropping off the Bride’s gown to the cleaners and returning Grooms Tux to the rental company or take it to the cleaners.
We would love to help you and your bridal party have a smooth, stress-free day.
We offer a complimentary 30-minute consultation to help you determine if our service is right for you. Please provide and submit the requested information below. Be sure to check the box to indicate you would like a consultation.
At the consultation you can secure your wedding date with us by providing a non-refundable deposit of $250. The balance will be charged to your card one week before the event. Extra hours charged the day of the event. If your wedding is taking place outside of the main Austin area, additional fees will be based on miles & time. Mileage at $.55 per mile, and travel time at $35 per hour.