Austin Event Planning Services
Style It! Events is a professional party planning and event production company founded by Laura Bechtol. As chief stylist, Laura has been producing events for over 10 years.
Event Planning Services
- Corporate Event Planner: Meeting planning, golf tournaments, employee retirement events, and holiday parties
- Non-Profit Events: Fund raising, annual galas and auctions
- Personal Events: Baby showers, birthdays, engagements, anniversaries and holiday celebrations
- Coming of Age Events: Quinceañera, Sweet 16, Bat Mitzvah, and Bar Mitzvah
- Wedding Planner: Bridal showers, bachelorette parties, bridesmaids teas and luncheons, farewell brunches, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and after parties
- Wedding Day Concierge: Your helpful concierge to help you get prepped and ready with as little stress as possible
- Custom Gift Baskets: Special occasions, customer appreciation, welcome gifts and party bags
At this initial consultation, we will discuss your event and determine how we can best assist you. Should you choose to move forward with Style It! Events, we will schedule our first operational meeting. A basic contract for services will be sent to you to bring to that meeting, along with a deposit of $250 in the form of cash, check or credit card.
1st Operational Meeting
We will create a working plan outlining the basic information for the event. A spending plan must be established at this consultation, so come prepared with the amount you feel comfortable with spending on the event. Next we will gather the following information: date, time, location preference, style for the invitations, décor, floral requirements, rentals items needed, caterer, bartending services, entertainment, photography and any other major details.
Proposed Event Options
Style It! Events will provide you an outline of the event, suggested locations and required vendors within 5 business days. An estimate of time that will be required to produce the event at the rate of $50 per hour (after your initial deposit) will be added to the working budget.
Quotes from a maximum of 3 vendors per category will be provided as they are received. Once the vendor has been chosen, a contract will be ordered between the Vendor and you/your company and you will be required to pay upon receipt. Style It! Events will NOT pay for the services for you and collect reimbursement. All vendors must be contracted by you and paid by you.
The Style It! Difference
Style It! Events does NOT add a service fee in addition to the fees from your vendors. We work strictly on an hourly rate + any approved expenses.